Dealing with Error 8504104 While Installing Norton Antivirus.
Dealing with Error 8504104. Mistake 8504104: While introducing Norton Antivirus from Norton.com/setup, one may experience a couple of blunders during the establishment procedure. This ought not to remove any validity from Norton being the striking Antivirus that it is. Norton, independent from anyone else, is a productive antivirus that has made the lives of PC clients simpler as far as protected online exchanges and correspondence the whole way across the world and the blunders have to do with programming and equipment details related with client frameworks and servers. Downloading Norton is without bothering and it just takes a couple of minutes for the procedure. Relating to the Error 8504 104 while introducing Norton, We will talk about the blunder in this blog. So here it goes. Get support for Norton Antivirus set up by www.norton.com/setup expert.
Working System Information
8504, 104 mistake messages can happen in any of the accompanying Microsoft Windows working frameworks:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
Ventures to Fix Norton mistake 8504 and 104:
First Stage: Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall instrument
- First of all on the off chance that you have Norton related any product uninstall the setup before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall device.
- Now Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall apparatus and spare the record on your PC.
- Here you need to tap on NRnR symbol to open the downloaded record.
- When you continue reading the permit understanding and simply snap Agree.
- Now select Advanced Options and snap Remove Only.
- When you snap Remove after that snap Restart Now and hold up till your framework reboots.
Second Stage: Uninstall some other security item
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run exchange box.
- Now type “appwiz.cpl” and afterward hit Enter key.
- Now under the rundown of as of now introduced projects, select the non-Symantec security item, and after that snap on Remove or Uninstall symbol.
- Now adhere to the on-screen guidelines and when the uninstallation procedure finishes, restart the PC.
Third Stage: Update the Video Graphics Driver
- Under this stage again press the Windows+R keys to open the Run discourse box.
- Now type “devmgmt.MSC” and after that press Enter.
- Here under the gadget chief window, double tap on Display connectors.
- Now right-click on the HD designs card, and afterward click on Properties.
- Here on the Driver tab, check whether the illustrations card driver is obsolete or flow.
- Now if your driver is obsolete, you have to refresh the equivalent with a most recent rendition of the illustrations card driver.
- Now select your designs card maker and restart the PC and check if the blunder has been fixed.